FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS! | ADULT SITE (18+)

How Sex Toys Can Reignite Passion In Your Sex Life


There’s an old joke that goes, “98% of people masturbate, and the other 2% are lying.” Masturbation is more common than most people would assume, and most people assume it’s extremely common. But did you know that 78% of women are the proud owners of a sex toy? There are plenty of good reasons why.

Women's sex toy ZD02

https://moonboat.shop/products/womens-sex-toy-zd02

Sex toys are an all-natural stress reliever

When you climax, your body releases feel-good hormones like serotonin and oxytocin. But for many women, excess stress can make it hard to climax. This is tricky business. Thankfully, sex toys can help you get there and there is no shortage of exciting options for you to find the perfect toy.

Relieving stress has enough benefits on its own, that it surprises me sex toys haven’t started being prescribed by doctors. Less stress means you sleep better, reduce muscle tension, improve your immune system, and it can even help you control your weight.

C&G-spot Vibrator M12

https://moonboat.shop/products/c-g-spot-vibrator-m12

Hit all the right spots

There are things sex toys can do that people will never be able to do on their own. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, with different vibration strengths, and some are specially designed to pleasure your favorite areas. This is a big reason why sex toys can spice up your sex life.


The things sex toys can do are completely unnatural, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. You can target clitoral stimulation with different textured heads, find toys with temperature settings, and even find some that twist and move like no man can.

Freeza---G-spot Vibrator YSK-W01

https://moonboat.shop/products/freeza-g-spot-vibrator

Sex toys can help if sex becomes painful

Many women find that sex can become painful. This can happen for any number of reasons like vaginismus, endometriosis, or simply trouble warming up. Sex toys do more than just warm things up - they heat them up. Using a sex toy before or during sex can significantly reduce any discomfort you might be feeling.

Some women find it hard to focus on sexual pleasure after a hard day or when something is consuming their thoughts. But it’s hard not to let loose when you have intense and pleasurable vibrations from a high-quality sex toy.

licking vibrator

https://moonboat.shop/products/cara-powerful-licking-vibrator-dh11

Use sex toys to reignite passion with your partner

After being with someone for a long time, intimacy can become a chore, and you may both have trouble enjoying sex. Sex toys are a great way to spice things up in the bedroom, reigniting passion and vitality for a happy sex life. This is true for both men and women.


Although most people think of using sex toys as a solo activity, it doesn’t have to be. You can use it on yourself when you’re having sex, or you can give your partner full control. Either way, it’ll be something you won’t soon forget.

Breenda ---Clitoris Vibrator DH

https://moonboat.shop/products/breenda-clitoris-vibrator

Rock the boat with Moon Boat

Now that you know the ways sex toys can spice up your sex life, whether you’re going solo or you’re with a partner, you probably want to take one for a spin yourself. Moon Boat has the best sex toys that hit all the right spots, even the spots you didn’t know you could hit.

for more information, please visit moonboat.shop